Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Missions Trip to Poland

So as most of you know, Danielle and I decided a while back to go on a short terms mission trip to Poland. Our home church in Ogallala travels to Poland twice a year to help put on English Family Camps. Danielle and I will leave tomorrow and fly back to the states on August 10th. While in Poland, I will be working with high school men and Danielle is working with middle school females. While with those groups we will be doing bible studies. Then I will be working with high school co-ed advanced english speakers and Danielle will be working with middle school co-ed beginning english speakers.

Right now Danielle and I are sitting at Sleep Inn right outside of DIA. We will be shuttling to the airport tomorrow morning at 6:45 and our flight leaves Denver at 8:43. We make a stop in Washington D.C. and then board a plane to fly to Munich, Germany. From Munich we have one more short flight to Gdansk, Poland. We will spend a total of 13 1/2 hours in flight, with the D.C. to Munich flight taking 8 1/2 hours.

I'm very excited to see what God does through me on this missions trip. This is something that I truly feel will bring Danielle and I even CLOSER together...plus we get to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary tomorrow flying(it will be Danielle's first time). We will have a computer with us and hope to update our blogs as we have time. For the sake of simplicity, Danielle and I will combine our blogs and post them on her blog (daniellehelzer.blogspot.com) so feel free to follow. Most importantly, feel free to pray for us and over the Polish camp participants...that the word of God will be heard and understood and the seeds be planted to grow into loving Christians. Thanks a bunch for following and look forward to reading replies!

No comments:

Post a Comment